P1 Induction August 2023
We are delighted we will be meeting you all soon when you come to join P1 at Rayne North School.
We hope to invite you into school on several occasions between now and August 2023.
From now on we will include you in our school emails.
Please get in touch if you would like to arrange a little tour of the school. This used to happen when forms were collected from the school during enrolment week however it is now an online process. We are happy to show you round so just give us a call.
We hope you can join us for
- New P1 visits to our monthly coffee mornings in Term 4
Friday 3rd March, Friday 5th May and Friday 9th June a chance for you to meet other parents and meet the pupils
- New P1 pupils visiting our classroom for story and play sessions
Wednesday 10th May 1.30pm – 2.30pm
Friday 26th May 1.30pm – 2.30pm
Wednesday 7th June 9.30am -10.30am
Friday 23rd June 9.30am -10.30am
This gives a mix of days and times so hopefully everyone will manage at least one
- New P1 pupils are invited to come to sports day and bring a packed lunch to watch all the races, there will be a pre- schoolers race at the end.
Wednesday 28th June (subject to change)
- New P1 pupils having a trial lunch date to be confirmed and information to follow
- Parent Talk on Numeracy and Literacy Monday 12th June 2.00pm
- Parent Talk on curriculum Tuesday 5th September 6.00pm
- Staff Visits to New P1 pupils in their pre-school setting
- Learning Packs for the pupils over a 6-week period information to follow for a May start
We would also aim to visit each child in their current setting so they can show us around and we can meet the staff currently working with them. This will happen during term 4
We will let you know asap about learning packs and their collection from school.
You can also follow our Twitter page @RayneNorth and look on the school website https://raynenorth.aberdeenshire.sch.uk/
School uniforms can be ordered from Buchan Embroidery. Sweatshirts and Bookbags are advised.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
Mrs Stephen and Mrs Sorrie